World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Memorable massacre

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let the deluge begin. 

Treasury announced $90 billion in 4 and 8 week bills to be auctioned Thursday, $20 billion in net new supply to start raising the cash they need to repay the accounts they raided. Settling 8/13. Then 8/15 settling $26 billion in net new coupon debt. 

Liquidity moves markets!

Follow the money. Find the profits! 

1 hour ago, DrStool said:

Daily cycle indicators all set up for a breakout through this double top. Breakout would have clearance to 2900. Failure would be nasty.   

Know what's coming!  Subscribe to Lee Adler's Liquidity Trader today. Choose the subscription plan that's right for you.  90 days risk free, money  back guarantee to first time subscribers. 

Great work today. Really appreciate your updates. I have no reason to doubt your projection, but I chickened out and sold my ES longs at 2882 (from 2857). The 2851 line I mentioned on the 8 minute chart earlier held pretty well to downside this morning, and Gann fan downtrend line didn't hold, but the confluence of fan lines on 32 minute chart spooked me into selling. The market is now free to race up to 2900 without me. If the green line holds on downside and we go up and clear 2884, we might be off to the races again, but I think I will sit this out and mow the lawn instead. 😊 1281085161_ScreenShot2019-08-06at12_56_37PM.thumb.png.1c3a50ce960c6c885af9fe0030f1fc50.png

Back on the cusp of breaking 2 day cycle lines to the downside. 

Know what's coming!  Subscribe to Lee Adler's Liquidity Trader today. Choose the subscription plan that's right for you.  90 days risk free, money  back guarantee to first time subscribers. 

Today's uptrend channel is intact. Trendline currently 2873. 

Lee,

David Brady mentioned your work many times on his forum. He shut his forum down due to pressure that he was providing investment advice without a license. He is very popular on twitter. I mentioned to many people on his forum about your site, capitalstool. Most of the forum members are traders or investors and provided a lot of good commentary and analysis on the forum. Some may reach out to see if your site could be a location of interest to share trading ideas. Hope I did not impose by providing your site as a great location for exchanging trading ideas. It has been a privilege be a part of the capitalstool.

Archived