World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Lethal lunging

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just 190 points more for 1000 points of light on the Dow. 

Know what's coming!  Subscribe to Lee Adler's Liquidity Trader today. Choose the subscription plan that's right for you.  90 days risk free, money  back guarantee to first time subscribers. 

We are well outside of the crash channel now. 

Know what's coming!  Subscribe to Lee Adler's Liquidity Trader today. Choose the subscription plan that's right for you.  90 days risk free, money  back guarantee to first time subscribers. 

I think the market was nearly topped out around the time that  FxFox told us that liquidity analysis doesn't work. Of course, liquidity analysis was bullish at the time. It also was the source of my saying that the day the debt ceiling deal was done was the day the market would be in big trouble. 

Which is exactly what happened. So tell me again that liquidity analysis doesn't work.  

fornicate. 

Know what's coming!  Subscribe to Lee Adler's Liquidity Trader today. Choose the subscription plan that's right for you.  90 days risk free, money  back guarantee to first time subscribers. 

There's no way they're gonna let the Dow close down 1000. 

11 minutes ago, DrStool said:

I think the market was nearly topped out around the time that  FxFox told us that liquidity analysis doesn't work. Of course, liquidity analysis was bullish at the time. It also was the source of my saying that the day the debt ceiling deal was done was the day the market would be in big trouble. 

Which is exactly what happened. So tell me again that liquidity analysis doesn't work.  

fornicate. 

I had thought the actual paper being sold would be needed.  I still do.  

My story is today is more attributable to the RNB falling  and along with it Trump's trade war being understood as a failure.  Along with the mass shootings seemingly putting the entire GOP's prospects in question.

This hourly candle looks bottomish. But it's only quarter after. 

Archived