World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Lethal lunging

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's no support evident on the SPX chart at all until 2800, other than the bottom of the crash channel which is dropping at a rate of about 10 points per hour.  

Know what's coming!  Subscribe to Lee Adler's Liquidity Trader today. Choose the subscription plan that's right for you.  90 days risk free, money  back guarantee to first time subscribers. 

Market now needs to recover above 2874 to trigger bigger rebound. Otherwise TSHTF this afternoon. 

Know what's coming!  Subscribe to Lee Adler's Liquidity Trader today. Choose the subscription plan that's right for you.  90 days risk free, money  back guarantee to first time subscribers. 

They're on the verge of breaking out of the crash channel on the downside. Bottom of channel now 2858. Dropping at 10 points per hour. 

SPX is now outside of containment. Mitigation crews are in retreat. 

Looking for a thousand points of light on  the Dow. 

2 day cycle buy signal on my 10 minute bar chart. 

Have added 64 net Twitter followers since I started bellowing this morning. I must not be doing it right. Usually lose as many as I gain.  

Question- If I had antagonized fewer people over time, would I have gained more followers on balance? 

Back on the lower crash channel line 2846ish at 3 PM.

Archived