World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Lethal lunging

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All Ords 5-day chart

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=AU:XAO&uf=0&

http://bigcharts.mar...com/default.asp

It was plungerama today for All Ords ..  The index fell -2% with the only green sector being Gold, a paltry +0.5%.  IT fell the most, -5.2% followed by Miners -3% and Materials -2.8%.

In the grip of the bear in Asia: China -1.6%, Hong Kong -2.9%, Japan -1.7%, India currently -1.1%.

Same story in UK/Europe: FTSE -1.7%, DAX -1.3%, CAC -1.8%.

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=UK%3AUKX&uf=

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=DX%3ADAX&uf=

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=FR%3APX1&uf=

http://bigcharts.mar...com/default.asp

2874 area is critical support. Absolutely no identifiable support between there and 2725.  

The 13 week cycle sell signals from 2 weeks ago finally came to fruition last week. Another great put trade is on the horizon.

Technical Trader subscribers, click here to download the report.

Try Lee Adler’s Technical Trader and Liquidity Trader risk free for 90 days!  This offer applies to first time subscribers only.

Market has wiped out 7 weeks of gains in 3 days. When it finally happens. It happens fast. Or as the old traders said, up escalator, down elevator.  

I've been warning subscribers for weeks. Subscribe today. Choose the subscription plan that's right for you.  90 days risk free, money  back guarantee to first time subscribers. 

The market has come off the bottom of the crash channel at 2869 this hour as we head into 10:30 turn time.  

Back in March I warned that the lifting of the debt ceiling would be when the market would top out. I repeated that warning constantly, and when the deal was made I shouted from the rooftops.  

The debt ceiling deal is done. It only remains for the House and Senate to pass the deals and send it to the White House for signature. That’s due to happen next week.

The time to act is now.

Subscribers, click here to download the report.

Not a subscriber yet? Get this report right now and read Lee Adler’s Liquidity Trader risk free for 90 days! Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. Offer applies to first time subscribers only. 

We're a little past 10:30 turn time, and still below the bottom of the crash channel. Time for a rebound. If they don't get it back above 2880 by 2 PM, the afternoon could be worse than the morning.  

I've been warning subscribers for weeks. Subscribe today. Choose the subscription plan that's right for you.  90 days risk free, money  back guarantee to first time subscribers. 

21 minutes ago, DrStool said:

We're a little past 10:30 turn time, and still below the bottom of the crash channel. Time for a rebound. If they don't get it back above 2880 by 2 PM, the afternoon could be worse than the morning.  

Rebound has begun, they're back in channel. 

Know what's coming!  Subscribe to Lee Adler's Liquidity Trader today. Choose the subscription plan that's right for you.  90 days risk free, money  back guarantee to first time subscribers. 

Archived