Intraday Stool - Where's Pastor Glad?

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SG say patient e wave investors rewarded

my turd of a turd of a turd has begun as I've been saying for awhile now.

You can check my thread last night, I came back from a few days off with a clear head, back to the SG roots.

SG will no longer call the short term waves... as in intra-day, 2 day etc... SG will stick with intermediate term. Short term will be in my brain only, and not for public viewing.

I will notify for important turns however, as in...when I cover, when I go short.

Right now remaining 200% short, and then some...having added last Thursday to RYVNX at 24.91 print.

SG reminds... ACT LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN IN THE END ZONE BEFORE!!

The only question in my mind (I know there should be more, but I'm totally freaked out by this blanket of snow in Dallas) is : will fear over come greed and allow us to sell off in the face of an "assured" rally once the war starts? I can't remember the last time such key market (psychological) issues were based on such a circular argument.

FWIW, the charts seem to say "yes".

edit - not to beat a dead horse, but your short term stuff was greatly appreciated SG. But I understand why you and Mark don't post trades, short-term targets,etc.

This is what happens when Stoolies forget this is a free website populated by investors here voluntarily. RULE: If you wouldnt say it to your mother-in-law, don't say it to a Stoolie here. Thank Gawd we still have Doc.

WNDYSRF

Have you learned nothing yet??

Consumer Confidence likely to determine today's direction

C'mon man.... news is noise... only short term effect.

If anything, Consumer confidence leads the market down, predicts the market heading down. Consumer confidence is the economy... is the market... any short term blip will not be up right now anyways... One of my threads several weeks back I postulated about Consumer Confidence heading to sub 60, I think my number was 55 for a bottom.... in e wave terms....

Check this chart...

post-3-1046182359_thumb.gif

GF- Livecharts works. SP3h all sessions, printable

mk-Would that be the Capitalstool Whoopass indicator? No one has mentioned the Docicator lately.

At 10 AM today, Adelphia will finally have 2 way cable. That means I will have an equipment changeover that will have me offline from about 9:45 until godknowswhen.

That's right Doc. You need to slap a fresh coat of something on the Docicator. It's too un-sexy in this day of razor thin bra-wearing, mid-back tatoo sporting supermodels with faces from hell. You need to get an Emma-like quality to it, if only to keep up with stoolies' current interests...

SG with interesting chart

The Euro Top 100 index tends to lead the SP500 down. Right now, the gap between the two has grown and I suspect the SP500 will quickly catch up.

This Simple Guy chart attached, shows that the gap has recently widened. In fact, today the TOP index is hitting 2 year lows and breaking 2 year lows on its chart....

SP should soon follow suit... keep it simple, cuz it is...

Euro Top 100 index vs SP 500 over 2 years... Gap widens, time to fill it

More good news:

A combination of the East Coast blizzard, lofty inventories, as well as, softer sales appear to be causing a shortfall in February motor vehicle output. This will be a drag on February IP, probably resulting in a decline of a couple tenths.

from SMRA.com

Archived