Sign in to follow this  
aussiebear

World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Eclipsed elation

Rate this topic

WallStreetExaminer.com has been under constant DOS attack. I've had to institute a browser check to insure that the server doesn't go down. It takes a few seconds to process when you attempt to access the site. Thanks for your patience and support. 

All Ords 5-day chart

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=AU:XAO&uf=0&

http://bigcharts.mar...com/default.asp

All Ords closed down,-0.3% and the only green sector in sight was Healthcare +0.4%.  Telecomms was down the most -1.2%.

Over in Asia, China -0.2%, Hong Kong +0.1%, Japan -0.5%, India currently +0.4%.

UK/Europe heading north: FTSE +0.1%, DAX +0.6%, CAC +0.2%.

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=UK%3AUKX&uf=

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=DX%3ADAX&uf=

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=FR%3APX1&uf=

http://bigcharts.mar...com/default.asp

Key shport trendlines are at 2920, 2913, and 2908. Lots of air below that last one. The next is around 2875. 

We are due for a nominal 5-8 day cycle low. They've been running a few days over 5, so I'll call it a 5-8 for now. Nice fiber nachos. 

Why you be  subject to repeated DOS attacks is a puzzle.  I don't know much about it all like how common it is and how much it has to do with who the hosts are.

3 minutes ago, DrStool said:

We are due for a nominal 5-8 day cycle low. They've been running a few days over 5, so I'll call it a 5-8 for now. Nice fiber nachos. 

SOX up 3%. I think that's a good bell weather.

25 minutes ago, Jorma said:

Why you be  subject to repeated DOS attacks is a puzzle.  I don't know much about it all like how common it is and how much it has to do with who the hosts are.

Garden variety hackers looking for vulnerabilities I guess.  Last time this happened was a couple of years ago. 

Yesterday afternoon I called a 5 day cycle low. So far, it looks like the correct call. But if the SPX can't clear 2928, it will be no better than a sideways up phase and the market could subsequently tank.  

44 minutes ago, DrStool said:

Yesterday afternoon I called a 5 day cycle low. So far, it looks like the correct call. But if the SPX can't clear 2928, it will be no better than a sideways up phase and the market could subsequently tank.  

Price cycles may all be in up phases but I'm thinking price doesn't mean a thing anymore. The entire world is now running on the belief that markets are the ultimate arbiter of all things. Not grasping that markets can be and are often corrupt.  

We are collectively following 'market' and market price signals right off a cliff.

The Donald wants  a record DOW high on the 4th of July and he's going to get it.