World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Opiate osmosis

I think that the FED itself decided internly that they cant go on wirh nirmalization as they thaught as long Trump is Pres. His actions are simply too uncalculatable. Lets face it: The newsflow we got in the last 12 months alone from Trump would have been in other times enough to bring the S&P to 1500. Iran ,North Corea, China, tariffs, german car makers, hate speech... In normal times the whole world would have lost faith in the US stock market. The flood gatish supply with liqui is the only reason this market hasnt cracked down. Look abroad: The rest of the world already looks like as if they have formed major tops and are ready to rollover. The US is the last man standing it seems.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, fxfox said:

The US is the last man standing it seems.

That's the plan, in some form or another.  The idea is to be relatively stronger, especially than China.  I suppose a lot more is the hope. It will not be accepted by 'conservative' Americans if we are  #2. We will blow the world up first if it would come to that. If it takes the Fed printing $100TN to keep pace with China's growth then so it will be.  If China's debt bubble does not deflate because the Party, the government, can prevent it than same here.

Non Americans do not grasp the full meaning of American Exceptionalism. It is entwined with Christianity but traditionally explained as secular. Secular, religious. both, it doesn't matter.

The nation, blood/race and soil, God's plan for history,  fascism. 

14 minutes ago, Jorma said:

That's the plan, in some form or another.  The idea is to be relatively stronger, especially than China.  I suppose a lot more is the hope. It will not be accepted by 'conservative' Americans if we are  #2. We will blow the world up first if it would come to that. If it takes the Fed printing $100TN to keep pace with China's growth then so it will be.  If China's debt bubble does not deflate because the Party, the government, can prevent it than same here.

Non Americans do not grasp the full meaning of American Exceptionalism. It is entwined with Christianity but traditionally explained as secular. Secular, religious. both, it doesn't matter.

The nation, blood/race and soil, God's plan for history,  fascism. 

Great post.

Those Germans I know who lived and worked a few years in the US almost all say the same: They were surpised if not shocked how religious the US is, those who were in the middle west or so even speak about arch religiousness.

What always shocked myself is the flag and the hymn. I mean you see the american flag everywhere and they sing the hymn at every goddam high school basketball game. I only know of one country where that was the same: Nazi Germany.

Archived