Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
aussiebear

World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Nebulous nurturing

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, fxfox said:

Doc,

I wonder - again - why your sophisticated stuff didnt see this horror upthrust comming? Like at christmas. All of a sudden out of thin air the most violent imaginable Saturn V monster move began. Your liqui stuff didnt predict this. Why not? And cause it didnt why still following it? The opportunity costs following that liqui stuff get higher and higher...

True. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well the past 4 days approaching 150 SPY run has financially not been good.

[email protected] down close to 10.00 not to mention UVXY holding from 40.00 hit 42.00 (did not sell) only to 35.00 now

Ouch!

On the bright side I am learning to integrate the pain into a mild pleasure :) .......

Doc final final or just a bump to infinity?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, zero_value said:

Well the past 4 days approaching 150 SPY run has financially not been good.

[email protected] down close to 10.00 not to mention UVXY holding from 40.00 hit 42.00 (did not sell) only to 35.00 now

Ouch!

On the bright side I am learning to integrate the pain into a mild pleasure :) .......

Doc final final or just a bump to infinity?

You have to be perfect with those and never hold a loser. They are a mugs game. They deflate at a prodigious pace. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The ever shrinking float of stocks held by fewer and fewer suggests that big money, having figured out and captured the mechanisms of inflating stocks, would proceed to do so. Always at the ready to push up ES. Especially overnight.

Buying stocks is MAGA. You might be surprised how much of the tattered remains of the retail brokerage trade is MAGA. The stock market is the be all and end all of MAGA really.  The inflation of assets has always been the American project. It was never number one till now. Close maybe but not like this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Jorma said:

The ever shrinking float of stocks held by fewer and fewer suggests that big money, having figured out and captured the mechanisms of inflating stocks, would proceed to do so. Always at the ready to push up ES. Especially overnight.

Buying stocks is MAGA. You might be surprised how much of the tattered remains of the retail brokerage trade is MAGA. The stock market is the be all and end all of MAGA really.  The inflation of assets has always been the American project. It was never number one till now. Close maybe but not like this.

Excellent insight as usual. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 day trend break and 5 day cycle oscillator sell signal here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jorma said:

You have to be perfect with those and never hold a loser. They are a mugs game. They deflate at a prodigious pace. 

Been doing this one  for a decade and when I look at the record slight profit with the buy average down and wait for the once in a blue moon pop and sell.......Is one POS and again would not recommend it to anyone....TZA is different and does pretty much follow the 3x rule with little decay.....Been so difficult to be short for a decade regardless of what market POS one chooses.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!

    Support your local Stool Board.

×
×
  • Create New...