Sign in to follow this  
aussiebear

World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Lavish levitation

Rate this topic

A joyful rebound for the early openers: Kiwis +0.5%, Aussies +0.8%, Japan +1.9% and Sth Korea +0.6%.

In Aussie sectors, IT out in front, +2.3% followed by Financials +1.3%.  Gold is down the most, -2.6%.

All Ords

xao_1d.png

http://www.abc.net.au/news/business/

All Ords 5-day chart

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=AU:XAO&uf=0&

http://bigcharts.mar...com/default.asp

All Ords formed a steady downward channel which could indicate more upside tomorrow.  The index finished +0.4% with sectors ranging from IT +2.1% down to Gold -3.1%.

Over in Asia, China flat, Hong Kong +0.5%, Japan +1.8%, India closed.

Uncertainty in UK/Europe: FTSE +0.5%, DAX +0.3%, CAC +0.4%.

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=UK%3AUKX&uf=

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=DX%3ADAX&uf=

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=FR%3APX1&uf=

http://bigcharts.mar...com/default.asp

That's one small trendline down for man, one giant trendline break for mankind. 

The playbook isn't deep but it works,  Manage the news, add huge short bursts of the Buy Button, That's it. I don't see any reason why it can't repeat for a long time. Absent some systematic liquidity squeeze in some segment of the market.

Then too QE is on the way.  They are not even going to wait now for the squeeze I guess. 

As I have said before, it's MAGA.  We can't let China win. If their credit machine keeps working then ours has to as well.  The weight of America's standing in the world depends upon the Fed printing so they will print.  I don't know if these Fed guys have been read the riot act on this. I mean with only partial conciousness of it they have to get it.  Still, I think they have all had their talkings too in a not too friendly way.  "Do you want to be the ones that caused America to lose? they may have heard.When all they have to do is push some buttons. Some words, push some buttons to do transactions presto, Simple, Create wealth

As far as I am concerned MAGA means asset inflation dragging, slowly,  the economy behind. Of course the MAGA boy thinks the asset inflation is the be all and end all

Sorry. Fake break. They just took out a month long downtrend channel line. 

13 minutes ago, Jorma said:

The playbook isn't deep but it works,  Manage the news, add huge short bursts of the Buy Button, That's it. I don't see any reason why it can't repeat for a long time. Absent some systematic liquidity squeeze in some segment of the market.

Then too QE is on the way.  They are not even going to wait now for the squeeze I guess. 

As I have said before, it's MAGA.  We can't let China win. If their credit machine keeps working then ours has to as well.  The weight of America's standing in the world depends upon the Fed printing so they will print.  I don't know if these Fed guys have been read the riot act on this. I mean with only partial conciousness of it they have to get it.  Still, I think they have all had their talkings too in a not too slightly polite way.  "Do you want to be the ones that caused America to lose? they may have heard.

As far as I am concerned MAGA means asset inflation dragging, slowly,  the economy behind. Of course the MAGA boy thinks the asset inflation is the be all and end all

Federal Excise Tax Data Shows No Obstruction, No Collusion