Sign in to follow this  
aussiebear

World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Ongoing oblivion

Rate this topic

5 day cycle projection now 2800. Huge positive divergence in the 5 day cycle oscillator presages a helluva pop, but if they can't clear 2825, crash is on. Liquiditytrader.com

Downtrending shport at 2814 on the hourly is bending. The next trend shport would be 2790, but sharply descending. If they can't hold 2800, the 5 day cycle projection would drop to around 2730. 

Visit Liquidity Trader for longer term outlook. 

Is it too early to start a pool on when the Fed will announce QE?  

10/18/19   8:31AM EST

20 minutes ago, DrStool said:

Cramer loved LYFT at 70. 

Another one of his "Winners of the New World".........?

2 day cycle up phase projection  2823. 

It has been two weeks since the administration announce new sanctions would be imposed on China for buying Iranian oil and I have not seen one story about what those sanctions are nor if China has continued to buy the oil. It seemed impossible to me they would stop but that nobody is asking or looking is bizarre and a measure of how stupid we have become.

I thought at the time of the announcement that it could blow up the trade talks. I mean how stupid would Xi be to sign a deal and then be slapped with new sanctions. Such would be a political disaster. I know nobody thinks the Chinese leadership doesn't have to play politics but they do. The cannot afford to be humiliated. By the way not buying Iranian oil would be a humiliation in itself. Iran is an important part of the whole BRI thing.

Now I could be all wet about the oil thing being a cause of the trade talk blow up and their reversal of a week ago but how are we to know if nobody asks. 

Oil plunged, even with rumors of tanker sabotage or worse in the Straits. Now that's trading. Kneecap the weak hands and the punters.

Fed head says early end of QT and lower rates a possible response to financial market conditions.  Also said markets were  "slightly frothy".

This is funny  and  I didn't know it was  possible.  Some Uber employees were given stock grants that ended up being higher than the IPO price.

If Uber's robo taxis ever hit the road I predict the , say, $70K vehicles, will depreciate about 100% in 30 days.

I hope FXFox doesn't show up for a few weeks.