World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Ongoing oblivion

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All Ords 5-day chart

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=AU:XAO&uf=0&

http://bigcharts.mar...com/default.asp

All Ords had a sluggish day ending with a close of -0.2%.  REITS +1.5% was the leading sector and Financials -1.8% was down the most.

Over in Asia, China -1.2%, Hong Kong closed, Japan -0.7%, India currently +0.1%.

Mixed in UK/Europe: FTSE flat, DAX -0.7%, CAC +0.1%.

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=UK%3AUKX&uf=

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=DX%3ADAX&uf=

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=FR%3APX1&uf=

http://bigcharts.mar...com/default.asp

Lee you keep linking to these articles by Alhambra Investments and I can never quite grasp what they are making a case for.  In a Zero Hedgeish way they seem to be against most everything, except in their case what wise guys at big Wall Street trading desks and hedge fund guys say the 'market' is telling them. Even with that they never really tell us what that is.  In the  case of ZH the last time I checked a couple of years ago they were against everything but Fredirch Hayek, the father and mother of Neoliberalism, and Ron Paul the neo Confederate. 

As for Alhambra type heavyweight traders with their banks of screens and millions in play at any one time are surely smart guys and probably a lot smarter than me because I can't really ever figure out  what they are talking in support of.

I agree. Not sure why I continue to run their stuff. I'm a little light on content but I'm too lazy to write more free stuff, now that I don't have to. I need to get a daily post of my own up there. 

But I'm old and tired. ?

Trump ultimately destroys everything he touches. It is the nature of the narcissistic beast that he is. We're going down. He may yet walk away one more time, but the final conflagration that he ignites will take him down too. The only question is whether the US survives, whether the human race survives.  

I doubt that cycle projections matter in  this overtly manipulated piece of shit, but the 5 day cycle projection is 2780.  OTOH, Trump's minions will work to keep the close above 2825. If they fail, the market will crash, and they know it. 

Archived