Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
aussiebear

World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Mangled monolith

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, DrStool said:

Outspoken critics of the Regime will be first to face the firing squads. First they'll come for the opposition politicians. Then they'll come for the journalists. Then they'll come for people like me. 

I think your a little over dramatic there Doc. I get where your coming from but this is America. All those tens of millions of keyboard commandos are not going to be taking up arms. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, DrStool said:

Outspoken critics of the Regime will be first to face the firing squads. First they'll come for the opposition politicians. Then they'll come for the journalists. Then they'll come for people like me. 

MAGA troops have most of the guns.  any protests by the silent 50% will get "silenced" .fear will prevent any opposition.

if my kids and grandchildren were motivated to move to another country i would in a heartbeat...but I am  to attached and old to go it alone.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, No Einstein said:

MAGA troops have most of the guns.  any protests by the silent 50% will get "silenced" .fear will prevent any opposition.

if my kids and grandchildren were motivated to move to another country i would in a heartbeat...but I am  to attached and old to go it alone.

 

I have a little more faith in Americans. Not that I don't expect quite bad things going forward but I think it will eventually be more in the nature of anarchy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 day cycle projection 2838 done

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally getting the property crisis after years of overbuilding and stagnant wages here in Oz.  V hard to get a permanent job, employers going for casual labour which means mortgage loans are hard to get.  Banks are demanding 30% deposit, haha, good luck with that ..

 

Looking like a massive double top forming on All Ords daily:

xao_1y.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Jorma said:

I have a little more faith in Americans. Not that I don't expect quite bad things going forward but I think it will eventually be more in the nature of anarchy.

I am not smart enough to tell the future...but if the dont stop Donny soon!!!...All bets are off...Hiter was an ex con...he re-branded himself to:

hate the Jews...hate foreigners.... Aryan superiority, .burned books...all to appeal to those who were not educated and had Prejudices.

sounds like MAGA to me. all it takes is good men to remain silent and do nothing...  NOT saying...Just SAYING

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bullish 5 day cycle oscillator divergence after the spx bounces  off the descending shport line. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, No Einstein said:

I am not smart enough to tell the future...but if the dont stop Donny soon!!!...All bets are off...Hiter was an ex con...he re-branded himself to:

hate the Jews...hate foreigners.... Aryan superiority, .burned books...all to appeal to those who were not educated and had Prejudices.

sounds like MAGA to me. all it takes is good men to remain silent and do nothing...  NOT saying...Just SAYING

This, exactly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, No Einstein said:

i need to stick to the MARKET sorry for the rant

It's just us resisters here. Behooves us not to remain silent.  

We must speak out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm trying to figure out why Treasury is going to sell $28bn of new coupons next week. Why?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

looks like someone got that tap on the shoulder........

so much for 2800.......any bets on green today????

>: nothing else matters.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lee gave me the Green Light?

Our news organizations SUCK....

I have yet to hear anyone , right or left, explain to the American people that they are paying the tariffs...not China...

And the the Democrats  seem to be complicent, they should be screaming about the Administration's disinformatin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What was the excuse for this rally?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!

    Support your local Stool Board.

×
×
  • Create New...