World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Nattering naivety

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All Ords 5-day chart

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=AU:XAO&uf=0&

http://bigcharts.mar...com/default.asp

All Ords squeezed out a gain of +0.1% with sectors ranging from Energy +2% down to Utilities -0.5%.

Over in Asia, China -0.2%, Hong Kong +0.3%, Japan +0.2%, India currently +0.3%.

UK/Europe heading north after a shaky start: FTSE +0.2%, DAX flat, CAC +0.2%.

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=UK%3AUKX&uf=

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=DX%3ADAX&uf=

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=FR%3APX1&uf=

http://bigcharts.mar...com/default.asp

Always looks at first like I set the stops too tight, but then a day later, not so much. I think we're in good stead here, but if this turns into a 4 bagger, I will fire myself. 

At least that 8 day long string of higher lows on every time frame and the absolute inability to violate the rising trend lines of the lows from 1 minute to 4 hrs has suffered a few failures. 

Why  nobody is selling Boeing is puzzling. Well nobody is selling anything. There is no volume.

Will anyone ever feel confident flying a Boeing built plane again?  I'll take Airbus every time.  My friend the FA, hates the new Boeing planes. She said that we don't know half the shit that goes wrong.  

FA?   Besides the Max it doesn't occur to me there is a problem but the thing having a natural sort of instability and they went ahead with it anyway is unconscionable.

I am still wondering about the eyewitness reports of smoke coming from the rear of the plane. I am fully aware that eyewitnesses are often full of it. 

In any case BA was a lion of the DOW and it's fked. 

Another day of total radio silence from the Fed heads.  Of course I might have missed something. 

We get FOMC minutes tomorrow.  I guess my predicted pivot to a strong economy is facing strong headwinds as most predictors of numbers have not gotten the message. Bizarrely a bigwig at Blackrock said the next move by the Fed would be a rate rise. What does he think? The Fed is going to thumb their nose at Trump?

Trump is now running most cabinet departments including DHS with unconfirmed temporary appointees beholden only to him. Welcome to the dictatorship. 

Don't say I didn't warn you.  

If the Republican Senate doesn't do the right thing, get used to living under an insane dictatorship.  Outspoken regime opponents will face increasing risks.    

Archived