World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Lashed levitation

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All Ords 5-day chart

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=AU:XAO&uf=0&

http://bigcharts.mar...com/default.asp

It was another sell day for the Aussie market with All Ords finishing -0.8%.  Gold +0.6% was the only up sector with IT -1.6% down the most.

Over in Asia, China and Hong Kong closed, Japan +0.4%, India currrently +0.3%.

UK/Europe trying out the trampoline: FTSE +0.1%, DAX -0.1%, CAC +0.1%.

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=UK%3AUKX&uf=

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=DX%3ADAX&uf=

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=FR%3APX1&uf=

http://bigcharts.mar...com/default.asp

27 minutes ago, DrStool said:

I have returned to Trumpistan to carry on my work with the Resistance. 

Shooting rubber bands at the stars.

As you  said this was the week that would tell and the tell is in. 

It looks like Treasury coupons are pricing in QE infinity. The credit cycle is dead. The business cycle is dead. It's a new age.  

Admittedly the Fed is still draining and no hint of a timetable for printing. With the packing of the Board with quacks one can assume they will have to put on a little show of resistance to keep their tiny remaining bit credibility intact. Which could lead to some huge fireworks. In the end every politician in the world wants ease. So do 99% of all people. There is no possible constituency for prudence. 

As I used to harp on last year. If we have any deflation or God forbid a recession and China doesn't, they win. This is a political impossibility.  It cannot be allowed. Then came the fall and it seemed I was wrong. Not so. It now looks like that was allowed in order to substantiate perma ease. Planned or not that is how it is shaking down. 

MAGA is the stock market. As I said I saw a call today for Amazon 3000. It's worth considering a public run into stock speculation is possible. Which would only gain more calls for ease. I would think at this point the stock market is going to goose the economy and sentiment in the old fashioned way.  Today we pivoted to a strong economy is good. And TNX is  down anyway. It bounce on the report and came back down. 

26 minutes ago, Jorma said:

............. With the packing of the Board with quacks..............

i hate Trump... but all over the web is a great deal of consternation about the recent FED nominees ... I cant help but say...

really can't be any worse than the last 3 FED chair's... at this point does it matter who is on the board or who is the chair....THEY are all idiots,  so who cares.

they're ripping a cell tower down, just as 5G comes on-line (5G will emit 100x more power).

it's all going to fail.

Ripon Cell Tower to Be Removed From School Grounds; Mothers of Cancer Survivors Share Feelings of Relief

https://fox40.com/2019/03/23/ripon-cell-tower-to-be-removed-from-school-grounds-mothers-of-cancer-survivors-share-feelings-of-relief/

9 minutes ago, BurntOnce said:

they're ripping a cell tower down, just as 5G comes on-line (5G will emit 100x more power).

it's all going to fail.

Your a bit over the top on this issue. On the other hand it does seem people are a lot dumber than they used to be and I am always up for a reason. I have even considered that the John Birch Society was right about fluoride. Nah. 

Well your talking cancer. Not mental function

The sources of non ionizing radiation from electrical equipment have been rising for 140 years. TV's,  giga hrz microprocessors,microwaves. Hell spark plugs are quite a source.  Cancer from them?  

I have more fun pondering the effects of the radio frequency radiation on brains. But that is probably a million times less than the content of all the information broadcast. 

Archived