World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Haphazard hummocks

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All Ords 5-day chart

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=AU:XAO&uf=0&

http://bigcharts.mar...com/default.asp

All Ords closed +0.3% with sectors ranging from REITS +2.1% down to Energy -1.4%.

Over in Asia, China +1.8%, Hong Kong +0.5%, Japan +1%, India currently +0.3%.

UK/Europe just about to open:

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=UK%3AUKX&uf=

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=DX%3ADAX&uf=

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=FR%3APX1&uf=

http://bigcharts.mar...com/default.asp

RE: You  guys are overthinking this. It's about the money. Is there enough or not?

But the explosion in the amount of money has shaped our world and lives.  For better and for worse. It's only this little sliver in time where the amount of money is exploding.  It's the whole enchilada. It can't be overthought. Sure for trading purposes it's all that counts but you just abandoned your home country for principals. Principals what were abandoned by our elites so they could partake in the tsunami of money flying around the globe.

I was out trying to see a doctor for a pretty severe respiratory infection from which I'm slowly recovering. Interesting experience. 

Could not find a private doctor who spoke English available for an appointment short term. Finally went to the government hospital. Was seen at a walk-in clinic in about 20 minutes. I was lucky. There was no one else waiting. 

Got the usual respiratory exam. $50.  They referred me to the pulmonology department for tests and possible prescription. Open 24 hours. So I walked over.  Forget it. Way too many people waiting. I would have been there for hours.  If I don't continue to recover, I'll go over on a day when I have more time.  

Archived