World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Fretful fidgeting

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All Ords 5-day chart

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=AU:XAO&uf=0&

http://bigcharts.mar...com/default.asp

All Ords closed with a gain of +0.4% with Consumer Staples +0.9% moving into the lead followed by Energy +0.8%.  Gold -0.8% was down the most.

Over in Asia, China +0.4%, Hong Kong -0.1%, Japan +0.5%. India currently  -0.1%.

UK/Europe doing a plungette on open: FTSE -0.7%, DAX and CAC -0.3%.

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=UK%3AUKX&uf=

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=DX%3ADAX&uf=

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=FR%3APX1&uf=

http://bigcharts.mar...com/default.asp

1 hour ago, Jorma said:

Treasury account down $69bn this month despite the huge new borrowing.  @ $324bn. Looks like they are going to run it down into the 2's easy.

Seasonal. Tax refund season.   Actually a bit smaller drawdown than last year. 

Got a chance to get out and walk for a couple hours on a nice, sunny day. Split is growing on me.  

I have never tasted such bread in my life. I mean, French bread is great, but this is ridiculous.  

Can't buy OJ in the supermarket, at least not anything that tastes half decent. But you can get a fresh squeezed glass any time in the local cafes. 

It would not be fair to compare it with Nice. Only Barcelona, Paris, Rome, Palma de Mallorca, meet that standard. But there are some spectacular vistas, interesting nooks and crannies, and that Diocletian's Palace. Oh my! Quite an experience. 

Neither here nor there maybe but it is going to take a hell of a stick save to not have a crossover on the  old reliable MACD, daily,  Two Line now, and it's only a smidgen below it's highest level of the last 15 years, that came late January last year. When this thing crosses to the downsice it doesn't always mean fall but it never is followed by a sharp rally that I've seen.

Archived