World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Unwieldy unburdening

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All Ords 5-day chart

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=AU:XAO&uf=0&

http://bigcharts.mar...com/default.asp

All Ords coughed up a minor gain of +0.1% with sectors ranging from Telecomms +1.6% down to Healthcare -0.8%.

Gloom and doom in Asia: China -1.4%, Hong Kong -1.9%, Japan -1.1%, India currently -0.2%.

UK/Europe heading up after a rocky start: FTSE +0.2%, DAX -0.1%, CAC +0.6%.

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=UK%3AUKX&uf=

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=DX%3ADAX&uf=

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=FR%3APX1&uf=

http://bigcharts.mar...com/default.asp

15 hours ago, zero_value said:

WFT doc.......I mean WFT doc!.......25% entire market moves in less than 6 weeks!.....I went back short about 12.5% into the move thinking mes smart....How smart is me now?.......Liquidity is yelling wrong direction but WTF!

Even without subscribing to Lee's reports he has made pretty clear that cyclical and technical indicators allowed for a rally at least as far as the old high, at the outside.  If we confirm above that then it is a new age. I wouldn't count on it. Europe is on the cusp of recession, before Brexit starts and they still have ZIRP and the banking system is a zombie.  Stay tuned.

9 hours ago, Jorma said:

Even without subscribing to Lee's reports he has made pretty clear that cyclical and technical indicators allowed for a rally at least as far as the old high, at the outside.  If we confirm above that then it is a new age. I wouldn't count on it. Europe is on the cusp of recession, before Brexit starts and they still have ZIRP and the banking system is a zombie.  Stay tuned.

Yes and that is the frustration mes not waiting and being more patient.  Not on anyone but me.  Liquidity is out of line with these levels something has to give and give in a big way.  CB decide to simply switch to printing to infinite then new era of insanity.  CB do and follow through on planed draining then the drop and fall will be equally dramatic.

Archived