World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Hooded hiss

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, DrStool said:

The Dow and SPX chart patterns have now unmistakably broken out. The market is reading the Fed as having capitulated to a 20% decline in stock prices. 

I'm not sure that this judgment matters. It matters today. But it won't matter in the long run unless the Fed actually does print. 

The Fed will print. Then print some more. Then print some more. In the long run. The only tricky part will be when they do again for the first time. They will need cause. As long as Powell is chairman. Cashncarry. Right away.

1 hour ago, fxfox said:

1 or 2 years ago we thought that there would come a multi year long cycle with ever higher rates, which would bring them to at least around 5%. Is anyone here who still thinks that? I don‘t. 

I never thought of the rate but the long term trend. I figured that 60 year cycle would turn and who knows how high rates would go. I still think the bottom is in. I won't live long enough to see the top, probably. It isn't the rate on any short or medium term really.  It's the liquidity. I have been absolutely convinced for a while that the Fed and other central banks will provide that on a stupendous scale. We can't let China win this capitalism thing is how I put it.

Politically 99% of people want more money. Tree huggers to Nazis. Everybody.

Farcebook with bomb da base earnings.

See, we say that China is still a totalitarian communist country, which is of course correct. 

On the other hand we force our youth into Farcebook or similar social networks which have a totalitarian character too. But hey, that‘s ok, they are american you know...

49 minutes ago, fxfox said:

Farcebook with bomb da base earnings.

See, we say that China is still a totalitarian communist country, which is of course correct. 

On the other hand we force our youth into Farcebook or similar social networks which have a totalitarian character too. But hey, that‘s ok, they are american you know...

Just as Fecebook got slammed by Apple. For all its faults Apple is right in this case. Fecebook is hopefully fked.

Archived