World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Fluttering fringes

32 minutes ago, Jorma said:

I would guess 98% of Americans think Waltzing Matilda is a romantic song about waltzing with a girl named Matilda. 

Probably a lot of younger Australians too .. the lyrics are somewhat anachronistic in this day and age ..

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 day cycle projection 2632. Done. There's no 3 day cycle projection yet, but if they don't rally sharply here in the next half hour or so, we're probably looking at around 2610. Multiple support line convergence at 2680 opportune point for a launch. But if it fails, air to 2610. 

Oil is rolling over. 

My news feed sadly links Crapvision stories and they are still touting Cramer. Cramer! Anyway last week he was lecturing the 'market' that the correlation between stocks and oil was too high. How he hasn't found a way into the White House escapes me. Hell, he could be president.

18 minutes ago, BurntOnce said:

gold breaks 1300. where are the party hats?

retail investor continues to not believe the rally. This is the best thing that could happen for gold on a contraian basis. Climbing the wall of worry. Many long term bulls continue to call for larger pullbacks ever since the summer selloff. Amount of gold ounces bought last year were equivalent to the low in 2000.

49 minutes ago, Jorma said:

Oil is rolling over. 

My news feed sadly links Crapvision stories and they are still touting Cramer. Cramer! Anyway last week he was lecturing the 'market' that the correlation between stocks and oil was too high. How he hasn't found a way into the White House escapes me. Hell, he could be president.

He will become the sucessor of Larry K who will get fired by the orange tan man once the market crashes again.

Now we only need a place for Maria Fartaroma...

Archived