World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Fluttering fringes

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brekkie = breakfast

LOL Jorma

Yes, was just a microchip implant .. this is a new dog as my faithful companion of 13 yrs was hit by a car last November whilst chasing a cat across the road outside my place, died instantly.  She was a chihuahua X toy fox terrier.  The current one, Lucy, is an unclaimed dog from the council dog pound, jack russell X, around 7 yrs old, a much loved pet from what I can ascertain from her behaviour but not microchipped or speyed, not socialized with people or other dogs or the outside world.  Possibly owned by someone who was elderly and/or disabled and no longer with us.  She has attached herself firmly to me and is a fast learner so we've made lots of progress.  She's booked in on Thursday to be sterilized.

52 minutes ago, aussiebear said:

Brekkie = breakfast

LOL Jorma

Yes, was just a microchip implant .. this is a new dog as my faithful companion of 13 yrs was hit by a car last November whilst chasing a cat across the road outside my place, died instantly.  She was a chihuahua X toy fox terrier.  The current one, Lucy, is an unclaimed dog from the council dog pound, jack russell X, around 7 yrs old, a much loved pet from what I can ascertain from her behaviour but not microchipped or speyed, not socialized with people or other dogs or the outside world.  Possibly owned by someone who was elderly and/or disabled and no longer with us.  She has attached herself firmly to me and is a fast learner so we've made lots of progress.  She's booked in on Thursday to be sterilized.

Sorry for the loss. They really are just like family. I'm glad you adopted such great dog!

Archived