World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Irredeemable issues

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, DrStool said:

You're like a leaf that blows in the wind.  We're in a bear market up phase. That's all. 50% retrace would be 2650. Ho hum. 

http://wallstreetexaminer.com/2018/12/when-things-dont-add-up-subtract/  

$RUT has to close substantially above the 200-week today for us to get the S&P to the 50% Fibo in my opinion. And then that would be one hell of a shorting opportunity from 2650! Right now the $RUT seems willing and able. The MACD on the S&P has turned to a short term buy. So it could happen. Pretty wild ride!

I almost never get mad at myself for missing a trade I was at least considering, I don't trade all that much. But I am pissed that I forgot all about today's jobs report.  It figured we were due for another rally and that it would likely come from good economic numbers. Yesterday I would not have known the stupid headline number would be a blowout but I knew such  thing was possible and sure wish I had been ready for it.

As long as Trump is pres there won‘t be a serious crash/bear market. He has the powers which counts on his side. Trump is obsessed with the stock market like no pres ever before. Can‘t compare that with Carter who led Volcker do those horror rate hikes. Carter wasn‘t interested that much in stocks. 

Never ever will Poopwell be allowed to work against Trump for more than a brief period.

The concept that there will be a multi year long battle between Trump and the FED is nothing else but wishfull thinking. When was the last time FED chair actually worked against the outspoken interests of the Pres?

Just now, fxfox said:

As long as Trump is pres there won‘t be a serious crash/bear market. He has the powers which counts on his side. Trump is obsessed with the stock market like no pres ever before. Can‘t compare that with Carter who led Volcker do those horror rate hikes. Carter wasn‘t interested that much in stocks. 

Never ever will Poopwell be allowed to work against Trump for more than a brief period.

The concept that there will be a multi year long battle between Trump and the FED is nothing else but wishfull thinking. When was the last time FED chair actually worked against the outspoken interests of the Pres?

Money talks. And there's not enough money to absob $100 billion a month in Treasury issuance. The SPX will be at 1700 by this time next year.  

Archived