Speaking Of Piggies . . .

Hmmm...I should have reversed on that early 42 break on the day stuff...got completely rattled today....but no harm........still holding position shorts as we come into cycle highs......holding whether it be Ewave/Gann/Tides or just plain Edwards and Magee.....all pretty OK so far from lows registered on GANN Thursday a week ago....but I believe next time they give.....the good rally past week from those lows enabled the repositioning shorts so if I am wrong and we move above 870 SPX it won't hurt as much as having done nothing

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bitch, moan and whine more than the next guy, but we all know this is a rigged gig; there is a reason guys like corzine and rubin mad 100 of millions for themsaelves workking on scum street. And I will give you a hint it has nothing to do with a better mouse trap.

people talking about ticks over 1100 and one tick up to 1496,how insane that is.

Could someone please explain to this newbie what these ticks mean and what the significance is so that I can get my kindergarten certificate from Doc. woodja,please,please,please.

many thanx to the greatest board around. :D :grin:

Archived