Sign in to follow this  
aussiebear

World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Encroaching ennui

Rate this topic

The 10 minute bar charts are disorderly. Zooming out to 1 hour bars, a little more structure. There's just something a little too cute and flukey about this. 

Would like to wish everyone here a healthy and happy New Year. Really appreciate Lee's work,  analysis, and commentary. Not to mention I find many of his comments entertaining and colorful as well. Being in the financial business since 1992, I certainly can relate to his candor. 

2 minutes ago, potatohead said:

Would like to wish everyone here a healthy and happy New Year. Really appreciate Lee's work,  analysis, and commentary. Not to mention I find many of his comments entertaining and colorful as well. Being in the financial business since 1992, I certainly can relate to his candor.  

Ditto!

45 minutes ago, potatohead said:

Thank you potatohead! Much appreciated!  Happy NooYear Evvabuddy! 

2018 - THE YEAR THE PUMP WAS REPLACED BY THE DUMP

Despite the last end of year rally 2018 was the year the pump was replaced by the dump.

I don't think the dump in 2019 will be that bad.

Normalisation has to occur to save the pension funds from insolvency.

Sill numerous stocks where their market reality price (MRP) has to adjust to their actual reality price (ARP) in 2019

Apple is now selling near its ARP.