World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Drastic diversions

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They painted an inverted SHS on the hourly. So perfectly as if it would be from Picasso... Was just a 50% retrace from the monster upmove yesterday, once hit, kaboom to the upside. Looks all very mechanically, like engineered, simply too perfect...nonetheless that christmas low is gonna be a tough nut tocrack in comming weeks. Next step by them is to paint a positive January. Since Trump is a stock market addict he knows about the „January effect“

2 minutes ago, MisFit Kid said:

what a bad joke.......

spx went red and then BAM

straight vertical.....Crime Pays........

the Dow puts up 100 points in seconds..........

That's short covering at the end of the day. Panic selling has ended (for now) and shorting during the day isn't working out. I'd like to see an MACD buy signal before trying to swing long for a short rally. But I did buy a few shares of Viking VKTX. Their NASH drug pipeline is amazing and they are getting fed to the wolves in terms of stock price. I'll wait and see how the market unfolds before trying to buy more.

Hmmm, really don‘t know what to do with that now. It is one thing to prevent market to crash, another thing is it to create an initial upthrust. This looks like March 2009 st first glance. But with that low volume we had yest and today this engineered upthrust is hopefully just a fake.

Overall this is a warning sign to the bears: Don‘t be too greedy, we can eff you anytime we want. WE control the market not you.

I mean, godddamittt! Holy effshit!!! ? They simply can pump that shit at will and do so as if there never was a hsrd downmove in December! If they like they bring it to 2600 tomorrow and everything is ok.

I mean look at the daily chart that‘s just sick!

Archived