World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Carousel cruising

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, fxfox said:

This gets conpletely out of hand to the upside in afterhours... Dunno if I‘ve ever seen something like this.

As a general thing not so surprising but the scale is a bit much. I'm a bit impressed it didn't start overnight or even at the open but not until  11 EST.

Your DB had a percent move like the bigs here but it isn't holding after hours. I'm surprised there isn't more interest in DB with its mother of all derivative books. It smells kind of fishy as we say here.

9 minutes ago, Jorma said:

As a general thing not so surprising but the scale is a bit much. I'm a bit impressed it didn't start overnight or even at the open but not until  11 EST.

Your DB had a percent move like the bigs here but it isn't holding after hours. I'm surprised there isn't more interest in DB with its mother of all derivative books. It smells kind of fishy as we say here.

I think Deutsche is the hottest potatoe since Lehman, that‘s why ?.

Wouldnt be surpised to see a forced merger of Deutsche and Commerzbank ordered by German state authorities in 2019.

4 minutes ago, DrStool said:

Staged. But it works for now. I got a piece coming on Suremoney in  the mawnin.  

Euro took a little bit of a crap as US stocks rallied. Gotta think on that. 

Quite sure this was to a good part ECB money which was used for the pump fest today, so EUR goes down against USD, since European names had to buy USD and sell EUR. As I said earlier in the day they must pump the US today otherwise there would have been monster down gaps tomorrow morning when Europe opens for the first time since last friday.

Archived