World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Affable ambling

I've had pizza all over Europe. Lots of different styles. This was distinctly Neapolitan. The other day I had one of the best NY style pizzas I ever had. The guy was a crust master.  Definitely NY style though. Lots of shredded cheese. Slice held up great in the hand. Light, firm, crispy, with a perfect char.  5 euros!  

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, DrStool said:

I've had pizza all over Europe. Lots of different styles. This was distinctly Neapolitan. The other day I had one of the best NY style pizzas I ever had. The guy was a crust master.  Definitely NY style though. Lots of shredded cheese. Slice held up great in the hand. Light, firm, crispy, with a perfect char.  5 euros!  

You are making me hungry!

28 minutes ago, DrStool said:

I guess that Totino's Pizza in my freezer is looking rather sad........?

5 minutes ago, sandy beach said:

That's one thing I miss about living out East is the pizza. It just isn't that great around the SF Bay area.

Voila! You found a new business modell: REAL NY style pizza in SF area! „Sandy‘s Pizza“  sounds quite cool ??

Archived