World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Wheezy whispers

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, sandy beach said:

Nice work!

I just got to a computer screen and noticed the dump-age.... frankly I'm surprised how orderly it looks so far. Lots of stock still holding up in value. A few things getting dumped. Have to do some screening....

Thanks Sandy so so tough in this age of infinite printing despite being short for the past 10 years not using any techniques as you folks have seen just past the SPOOO decade overall performance........Market timing to move in and out.......Problem with my "technique" is that I average down on trades (UVXY) when I should take a stop loss which means I have had to sit tight for as long as 18 months before the trade pays off.....

Right now the script has flipped liquidity has flipped....sell any all strength until Doc shows the turning point which will be early but valid.....

4 minutes ago, zero_value said:

Thanks Sandy so so tough in this age of infinite printing despite being short for the past 10 years not using any techniques as you folks have seen just past the SPOOO decade overall performance........Market timing to move in and out.......Problem with my "technique" is that I average down on trades (UVXY) when I should take a stop loss which means I have had to sit tight for as long as 18 months before the trade pays off.....

Right now the script has flipped liquidity has flipped....sell any all strength until Doc shows the turning point which will be early but valid.....

I hear you - the more volatile the stock/ETF the more we have to stick to a firm stop-loss. I've been guilty of the same and have to break myself of bad habits.

Archived