World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Layered launch

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, Trump is gaming the market. 

I reported last month that average weekly earnings in the jobs report were running 3% ON AVERAGE, up over 5% in September. Not sure why this month would be a surprise. 

2 day cycle projection 2768.  5 day 2775-80. 

NOW AVAILABLE! Try all Wall Street Examiner Pro Trader services absolutely risk free for 3 months! Click here to start your full service, risk free trial now. 

When the jobs data is benchmarked to the tax data in February, there will be a massive downward revision. I'm just now running the Federal revenues update for October, and there  is no way that this number is correct.Withholding is extremely weak. They've been  overstating the gains all year. 

NOW AVAILABLE! Try all Wall Street Examiner Pro Trader services absolutely risk free for 3 months! Click here to start your full service, risk free trial now.

Fuckers took out all the shortstops at 2750. Now they're gonna ram it down.  That's baseball, I guess.

NOW AVAILABLE! Try all Wall Street Examiner Pro Trader services absolutely risk free for 3 months! Click here to start your full service, risk free trial now.

12 minutes ago, sandy beach said:

All major indexes crossing up on the MACD. JNK, HYB and BKLN also trading up so far. Small caps holding up. All bullish yet the whole thing is sagging. Maybe we visit 2703ish one more time and then jamb up into next week? Dunno.

Market crashes happen when "obvious" bottoms fail.  I agree about these indicators. I showed it in last weekend's WSE market update. Time was right and everything. But the crash possibility is as great as I've ever seen.  If they took out 2600, the drop would be breathtaking. 

Archived