World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Jiggling jello

A rollover at or below 2737 would be a huge failure.  Dropping below 2720 could trigger a rout. Conversely, clearing 2737 would likely lead to a meltup. Big move coming, either way. Stay tuned. 

NOW AVAILABLE! Try all Wall Street Examiner Pro Trader services absolutely risk free for 3 months! Click here to start your full service, risk free trial now.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A couple days back while me thinks stocks like AMZN are in a massive bubble and could lose 90% or more AMZN 200 the drop from 2050 to 1485 was fast and a bounce was due.  

Now a stock like WDC when it hit 40 and change was trading @ 3 times TTM earnings with over a 5% yield.  Dare me mention a good spot to pick up a few shares.  

Problem is the so called index leaders are so grossly in a bubble that it makes it hard to buy a stock like WDC for any length of time hence the trades from 41 - 44 range....Now closing in on 46 me has no position.

Long [email protected]

Added to [email protected] average sits @11.20.............

Looks like a great ramp and camp and distribution....

Look at these moves in the last couple days only:

WDC 40+ to 47 a whopping nearly 20%

AMD 16+ to 20 another whopping 20%

AMZN 1480+ to 1625 "only" 10%

TSLA 260 to 345 nearly 40%

Many similar Doc major bottom of a temporary correction or one fantastic drop into the claws of the Bear.

Bear with with

Added [email protected] average sits @58.75

It's like everybody knows how critical the 2730 area is.  Who blinks first? The shorts or the longs? 

NOW AVAILABLE! Try all Wall Street Examiner Pro Trader services absolutely risk free for 3 months! Click here to start your full service, risk free trial now.

Archived