World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Impotent input

19 minutes ago, zero_value said:

Doc I went long miners with a NUGT purchase/trade.

I am looking to trade this vehicle as its so volatile.  Traded down to 10.50 then up to 16.50 now sitting @12.85

Looking for 13.25 which could happen before I finish typing :) ......

Are you still bullish miners?

Sold [email protected] for a 0.35 .......

TZA have a sell order @11.57 with a follow up order to buy back @11.41

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, fxfox said:

We should kiss the EMA200 daily on ES at around 2750 and then die. If that doesn't play out and we would instead go much higher than we have to think about if this is really a bear. A bear market is not defined as a market which constantly tests the all time highs... We simply have to go down and establish much lower prices, like dow sub 20k orwhotnot.

But we only know that after the fact. 

47 minutes ago, zero_value said:

So so many years of relentless Bull biggest by far in magnitude and duration could very well exceed these "technical" levels and then implode.  Liquidity analysis dictates the Bear has commenced still very early.

I offer as a possibility more and more massive interludes of QE from the worlds central banks.  There are many ways it can play out; who first,  when, why, how much etc. etc. The very last thing I expect is implosion, deflationary debt collapse or depression., implosion.  Not when simply printing money can avoid it.  I'm thinking in terms of let's say the next 20 years and then too only possibility but the one I think most likely, as sketchy as it is.

17 minutes ago, Jorma said:

I offer as a possibility more and more massive interludes of QE from the worlds central banks.  There are many ways it can play out; who first,  when, why, how much etc. etc. The very last thing I expect is implosion, deflationary debt collapse or depression., implosion.  Not when simply printing money can avoid it.  I'm thinking in terms of let's say the next 20 years and then too only possibility but the one I think most likely, as sketchy as it is.

Would not be one bit surprised but first we will have some market pain before the liquidity spigots rain.  Prosperity out of thin air what can possibly go wrong......

1 hour ago, Jorma said:

Could be. What I‘m pretty sure about: We won‘t go just down 50% or so, meander there for a few months and then grind higher again the next few years. Everyone on the planet walts for 1500 in S&p to go long, which would mean a retest of the former double top. That would be too simple, so it will not happen.

Archived