Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
aussiebear

World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Hilly highways

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

A couple day bounce here....

Sold UVXY@67 for a +10

Sold TZ@12.20 from months average @11.00..... +1.20

Long WDC @41.30 pre-market today

 
Long AMZN @1495.00
 
Small window into erections.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, zero_value said:

A couple day bounce here....

Sold UVXY@67 for a +10

Sold TZ@12.20 from months average @11.00..... +1.20

Long WDC @41.30 pre-market today

 
Long AMZN @1495.00
 
Small window into erections.......

Oh yeah usually do not use stops I am the fool who averages up or down but in this case tight stops.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They continue to have trouble penetrating and clearing downtrending resistnace now at 2658. Unless that's broken, bears are in control. There's a descending wall of sellers that buyers have been unable to overcome. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DrStool said:

They continue to have trouble penetrating and clearing downtrending resistnace now at 2658. Unless that's broken, bears are in control. There's a descending wall of sellers that buyers have been unable to overcome. 

This looks like distribution all over again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's a second trendline just above this at 2664. Bulls could go on a mini stampede if that's cleared. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DrStool said:

There's a second trendline just above this at 2664. Bulls could go on a mini stampede if that's cleared. 

Look at that little guy go - I think he'll lose control of this bull.

post-837-1193328320.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This rally was launched from a big positive divergence in the 5 day cycle oscillator. That indicator is now at a new high for the move. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!

    Support your local Stool Board.

×
×
  • Create New...