World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Blowzy blithering

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a less than zero percent chance that the Saudi situation will be looked back upon as a tipping point of some sort. In many ways Saudi oil and money has been a foundation for many of the bad and corrupt aspects of what used to be called the West's political economy for 45 years. 

The videos of the men handing out money to the "migrants" were so staged. Typical Trump production designed to rile up his base. The "migrants" all looked like young hoodlums. How much you wanna bet they get to the border 2 days before the election and they stage rioting? 

I hope to god I'm wrong. 

17 minutes ago, DrStool said:

The video of the men handing out money to the "migrants" was so staged. Typical Trump production designed to rile up his base. The "migrants" all looked like young hoodlums. How much you wanna bet they get to the border 2 days before the election and they stage rioting? 

I hope to god I'm wrong. 

God that's an ugly vision.

15 minutes ago, sandy beach said:

God that's an ugly vision.

The original script was written by the Nazis in 1932-33.  This is just a variation of it. I really hope I'm wrong, but my cynicism has only grown over the past 22 months as I've watched this horror show unfold step by step.  

Archived