World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Blowzy blithering

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All Ords 5-day chart

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=AU:XAO&uf=0&

http://bigcharts.mar...com/default.asp

All Ords meandered along sideways for the rest of the day to finish -0.6%.  Sectors ranged from Gold +0.5% down to Consumer Discretionary and Healthcare, both -1.7%.

As Doc noted, there was a rebound in Asia: China +4.1%, Hong Kong +2.3%, Japan +0.4%, India not convinced, currently  -0.1%.

Mildly green in UK/Europe: FTSE and DAX +0.5%, CAC +0.3%.

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=UK%3AUKX&uf=

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=DX%3ADAX&uf=

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=FR%3APX1&uf=

http://bigcharts.mar...com/default.asp

11 hours ago, DrStool said:

The PPT is at work over in Asia. 

As I was saying Thursday the government in China will step in.  I've been impressed they let it go down as much as it did. 26% year to date at the bottom Friday morning. It's up like 8% since then.   Let me ask this.  Are we going to let China win this 'capitalism' thing?  Hell no, we are going to be great, the greatest, or die trying.

I have no idea how it will all play out but sooner of later The Party is going to control the Fed. The Fed is the weak link in our PPT.  

--------------------

(b) The Working Group shall consult, as appropriate, with representatives of the various exchanges, clearinghouses, self-regulatory bodies, and with major market participants to determine private sector solutions wherever possible.
(c) The Working Group shall report to the President initially within 60 days (and periodically thereafter) on its progress and, if appropriate, its views on any recommended legislative changes."[1]

The Working Group consists of:

I saw some blurb recently where some guy claimed to have called the 08 plunge and the subsequent rally saying from now through 19 will be tough sledding for the markets and then among other things the Fed will start buying stocks directly.  Nuts?  The nuts part may be a year or more of bear market to grease the skids for direct market intervention. Not buying stocks perhaps but futures of course, and QE. Then again if the laws are actually followed the Fed stands in the way.

There is nobody in the whole world who does not want asset inflation. 

Cannot get a quote at Schwab

Too many CB machines buying right now.......

2750 magically saved......again....with the +20 buy button

>: everything green in the blink of an eye/stroke of a "basement" keyboard

schwab.JPG

>:: so that is how you ramp it, shut people out

(happened last week too at Schwab, during one of those magical hours)

Archived