World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Wavering waltz

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FYI,

seeing some interesting developments over the last few weeks with physical silver. 100 oz bars have been rising in premium, as well as junk silver (pre 1965 US Coin). Junk silver is very sensitive to supply and demand changes. However the 100 oz bars may be signalling that investment demand may be coming back to the markets.

10 minutes ago, potatohead said:

FYI,

seeing some interesting developments over the last few weeks with physical silver. 100 oz bars have been rising in premium, as well as junk silver (pre 1965 US Coin). Junk silver is very sensitive to supply and demand changes. However the 100 oz bars may be signalling that investment demand may be coming back to the markets.

Thanks for that I've been wondering what's been going on with Silver. Sounds like real demand will eventually push into the digital version.

14 minutes ago, Jorma said:

I hope there is a good technical reason because the RV  industry is profoundly economically sensitive.

Thanks for the wise words. I'm still thinking American is going to be making a lot more rich baby boomers next year. If the weight time for park reservations is any guide demand should be strong. That's just my guess.

1 hour ago, sandy beach said:

Thanks for the wise words. I'm still thinking American is going to be making a lot more rich baby boomers next year. If the weight time for park reservations is any guide demand should be strong. That's just my guess.

Have you noticed that your in the wrong place?

12 minutes ago, Jorma said:

I don't know why this site isn't more popular. Where else can you get Disco Inferno,  RV's and portents of doom at the same time?

Because a lot of people hate me.  They hate my market analysis and they hate my political and social views. That doesn't bother me much. It only bothers me that so many people are so morally fucked up.  

11 minutes ago, sandy beach said:

Not if there's a bear market as vicious as I expect.  

Archived