World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Wavering waltz

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This motherfucker is gonna crash, I swear. I feel it in my bones.  

Trump has massively exacerbated what was already a fucking mess. Everything he touches eventually turns to shit. He's a goddam monster. 

I did an appraisal of one of his myriad of failed properties about 28 years ago. No US bank will touch him. His  business is laundering Russian money. 

Aside from feeling it in my bones, that's where the analysis has always led. Crash in  Q4. So that's why I feel it in my bones, I guess. 

https://suremoneyinvestor.com/2018/10/the-fed-is-behind-schedule-but-not-by-much-heres-how-we-know/#deeplink

I already have two more pieces in the hopper over there that are as, or even more, bearish. As one of our old friends here used to say, I'm chewing the tires bearish. 

I just read the story. Fascinating. But I see the crash that I foresee as  the opening volley in a long term secular decline. Technology and finance have turned hostile to human existence. 

I weep for our grandchildren.  Only the sharpest minds will survive and prosper.  

2 day cycle projection 2760-63. 3 day 2765. 

But I  think that there will be a lot more to this story. Watch out if those levels break.  I suspect an air pocket below minor support at 2765 to around 2730.  

Archived