World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Measured migration

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 hour ago, DrStool said:

Somebody predicted this. Somebody predicted that when the 10 year broke 3.12, stocks would start their decline.  

I got the message.

We will just see how well things are managed. 

Then again almost nobody alive can imagine life with rising interest rates. It's considered impossible. The idea that their bonds and loans and CDO's are deflating assets is beyond their comprehension.

1 hour ago, DrStool said:

Depending on how fast the rebound is, I'm expecting resistance at 2888 or 2892. A rollover below2888 would be catastrophic. 

Didn't take long to get that done.  Now we see. 5 day cycle osc. is on the buy side, but no positive divergence at the low.  Good chance of a lower low. 

Not many equity markets outside the US that haven't had the 50/200 DMA "death cross" already this year. DAX looks like its going to test the neckline of a double head and shoulders.  Biotechs never took out their all time high in this (final?)  tech blow off.  Russell 2000 began selling off early last month and testing it 200 DMA.  Well just a few observations from the peanut gallery.  None of this is news here I'm sure,  just felt like I had to give out a chirp, hope my showing up won't  BOOF things up.    

DAX10.4.2018.jpg

Archived