World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Fashionably fallible

37 minutes ago, DrStool said:

Do the 4 of you realize that you have kept this discussion alive for 18 years? October is our birthday!  We are the few, the proud, the civil.  Thank you!  

Lee

Me not as long as the many others been keeping an eye for over 14 years....past 10 been beyond frustrating boarding on amazing with stocks like Amazingon trading like a roulette wheel inflated beyond inflated.......Doc spot on for a decade your current analysis is rooting in pure liquidity and will prove to be correct squared....

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, DrStool said:

Do the 4 of you realize that you have kept this discussion alive for 18 years? October is our birthday!  We are the few, the proud, the civil.  Thank you!  

Lee

I have stayed on here for one main reason. In all the what I call the alt economics world, much less the financial realm, Lee is the only one I have ever found  who is anti fascist. That is why I made Woody Guthrie as my avatar.  Now Lee is a particularly prickly sort of character, I hope he won't disagree, but that is neither here nor there.  What counts is he is anti fascist.

Archived