World Stock Market Trading Discussions - Hazy Horizons

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All Ords 5-day chart

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=AU:XAO&uf=0&

http://bigcharts.mar...com/default.asp

All Ords rose +0.7% for the day thanks to the heavyweight Financial sector which closed +1.8%.  Next in line was Materials +0.8% with Gold -0.7% down the most.

Over in Asia, China -0.3%, Hong Kong and Japan +0.2%, India currently -0.2%.

Cautious moves in UK/Europe: FTSE -0.3%, DAX +0.1% and CAC +0.1%.

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=UK%3AUKX&uf=

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=DX%3ADAX&uf=

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=FR%3APX1&uf=

http://bigcharts.mar...com/default.asp

Candle nailed this one not sure he/she is actually capitalizing but makes the few remaining folks shorts (me) look like absolute fools.

Countless blow off tops time and time over a decade makes one wonder about dark money not accounted for in liquidity analysis nothing would surprise me to find that the published numbers are just that and do not represent dark money system between CB that has these markets beyond even bubble territory......Tin hat crap aside I can see the headlines  "CB for the better of all World banks and financial stability installed a dark monetary system a decade ago where zero cost of fiat exchanges".....

Doc we need to turn and turn sharply soon or we need to start turning over rocks where these sociopaths live....

I think that the increase in margin debt as shown by record loans to shadow banks through last week is part of the explanation. Also the rush by pension funds to take advantage of the higher contribution deduction on 2017 contributions available until the end of this month probably played a role. Finally buybacks, largely financed by the repatriation of corporate cash under the new tax law. The last 2 of these are one shot deals that will dissipate over time. The increase in leverage increases the probability of disorderly adjustment.  

55 minutes ago, DrStool said:

I think that the increase in margin debt as shown by record loans to shadow banks through last week is part of the explanation. Also the rush by pension funds to take advantage of the higher contribution deduction on 2017 contributions available until the end of this month probably played a role. Finally buybacks, largely financed by the repatriation of corporate cash under the new tax law. The last 2 of these are one shot deals that will dissipate over time. The increase in leverage increases the probability of disorderly adjustment.  

The analysis you have done has been proven time and time again the record is clear.  The above additional data supports the current market mania as the market has absorbed the liquidity to its favor.  Markets *should* roll over hard in 3.....2......1.......

Archived