World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Cranky creep

That's a lot of work for 10 or so users.

Not really. There's not much involved. The people who wrote the software do the install. I may or may not reformat the look from whatever generic templates are available. That could involve a little time. But it's not like migrating all my sites to a new server, which I just did, and which is usually frustrating. 

Obviously I make my living elsewhere. This is a labor of love. And if I can open the membership to new people, it might grow.  Or it might not. Certainly a down market would bring some people back too. But it's more about loving something that I built from scratch 18 years ago. I just like having it here, and even if it's only 10 people, I consider you my friends. I enjoy seeing what you have to say and I enjoy posting my short term observations in return.

It's also a security upgrade, but I do it because it's fun. I'm interested in seeing the new features and where they take us.   

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really. There's not much involved. The people who wrote the software do the install. I may or may not reformat the look from whatever generic templates are available. That could involve a little time. But it's not like migrating all my sites to a new server, which I just did, and which is usually frustrating. 

Obviously I make my living elsewhere. This is a labor of love. And if I can open the membership to new people, it might grow.  Or it might not. Certainly a down market would bring some people back too. But it's more about loving something that I built from scratch 18 years ago. I just like having it here, and even if it's only 10 people, I consider you my friends. I enjoy seeing what you have to say and I enjoy posting my short term observations in return.

It's also a security upgrade, but I do it because it's fun. I'm interested in seeing the new features and where they take us.   

Doc much appreciated....now stocks are relentless continuing to move in what on paper looks like less paper.....Makes one question the published black and white numbers replaced with covert infinite instant paper for stocks in particular no matter what.....Nothing would surprise in what are desperate times to keep stocks levitating at or over ATH constantly.......

The board software is being upgraded. The version  that we've been using is no longer supported. So unfortunately, I need to install the new one.  There may be some disruptions to availability today, hopefully not too long. 

The new board will have all the latest bells and whistles, and security features that will allow me to open it to new users.  

I will keep you posted on its progress. 

I'm very concerned that I will experience significant intermittent interruptions that will interfere with my ability to watch the fed raise interest rates by 0.25% every three months.

Is there any alternate tool or website available that has the same functionality so that I can continue to track the fed's actions with respect to interest rates on an hour by hour basis?

Archived