World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Bogged blimps

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=AU%3AXAO&uf=

http://bigcharts.mar...com/default.asp

A big red one for All Ords with the index finishing -0.8%.  Energy -1.8% was down the most followed by REITS/Financials/Materials, all -1.3%.

And a big green one for parts of Asia: China +1.3%, Hong Kong +0.6%, Japan +0.1%, India currently +0.1%.

Over in UK/Europe, FTSE -0.6%, DAX and CAC +0.5%.

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=UK%3AUKX&uf=

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=DX%3ADAX&uf=

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=FR%3APX1&uf=

http://bigcharts.mar...com/default.asp

Charles Schwab (NYSE: SCHW), TD Ameritrade (NASDAQ: AMTD) and E*TRADE Financial (NASDAQ: ETFC) shares are on watch on reports from CNBC that JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) will unveil a new trading service that will allow 100 free stock or ETF trades in the first year. Those with Chase Private Client get unlimited trades.

The new service, to be called 'You Invest', is expected to start next week and will be available to the company's 47 million mobile or online users.

A lot of spikes down in pre-market trading of brokers.

I don't think I have ever seen the market this well managed.  It's really been perfected now. A seeming perpetual motion machine.  There are so many hundreds of trillions in the hands of so few, and corporations  buying their own stock like mad, I can see where the market can be managed to the moon.  In theory. 

The big banks have to agree. Will they substantiate Trumpism? 

final 5 day cycle projection 2877.  January high was 2873. Today's high 2869. 

If the pullback goes materially below the breakout at 2863, sets up a potential false breakout whipsaw reversal. If 2863 holds, then clear to move to 5 day cycle projection. 

Archived