Sign in to follow this  
aussiebear

World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Jerky joystick

Rate this topic

4 week bill now 1.94. Briefly over 2.0 last week. Consensus is that  Fed won't move, but it must if it doesn't want to appear to be behind the curve. The relentlessly tightening T-bill market doesn't lie. 

85fha

https://suremoneyinvestor.com/2018/07/call-me-repetitive-but-current-fed-data-still-looks-ominous/

85fpp

85ft6

85fwo

Seems to me the spx should have moved up to close the gap at 2852 but this pos market couldn't even do that

Forgot this one. 

85g6w

They're coming for your liquidity. First they came for the 2 year. Then they came for the 1 year. Then they came for the 6 month. Then they came for the 13 week. Then they came for the 4 week. 

Then they came for me.  

https://suremoneyinvestor.com/2018/07/call-me-repetitive-but-current-fed-data-still-looks-ominous/

Candle is burning out on this massive decade long treasonous liquidity flood on the receding waters......

Hope all are out of longs and either sitting in cash or dare mes mention short....

Fed carnival will increase volatility....

Minor support at 2808 holds. Next test will be to clar minor resistance at 2815-16. If Fed circus fails to drive through and hold that level, should be all downhill. If they clear it, then next test would be 2826. 

They're coming for your liquidity. First they came for the 2 year. Then they came for the 1 year. Then they came for the 6 month. Then they came for the 13 week. Then they came for the 4 week. 

Then they came for me.  

Pretty scary numbers. So many talking heads floating that the Fed won't hold course. But the Fed's thinking couldn't be more clear. They are going to make two more rate hikes this year and move to $50 billion per month in October end of story. I had forgotten about the extra juice to the market you mentioned. That's another factor in this recent upswing.

apple 1.5% away from 1 trillion market cap.

So close why not as we mentioned a few months back.....market overall could drop 15-20% in a flash while thems hit 1 trillion plus......

apple 1.5% away from 1 trillion market cap.

Might be a good a place as any, to stop the madness.

TROW, AMTD, SCHW, Blackrock, etc. going to be feeling more pain with Fidelity announcing index funds with zero expenses! We already had Robin Hood taking aim with free trades and major cost cutting underway by all the players. Relentless march to zero.