World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Ditzy dickering

Last weekend there were a couple of quotes in the new attributed to Trump to the effect that the strong stock market made it the perfect time for a trade war. A nonsensical sort of non sequitur we've come to accept as making sense. Also some things about the stock market proving his economic policies, whatever the hell they are, a stupendous.

Point being I sort of understood it all to be a way to motivate people to buy stocks, and so it seems to have been.  

It's a silly lens through which to view the market. So it goes.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kaching

bears going to get a hard lesson here

trade talk just that, talk and bs

markets don't care

blue sky liquidiy

Wrong site lady liquidity drove a decade of one way market liquidity forces will win which from these levels will seem like a market crash...tick tock.....

just like when the market was not allowed to fall below SPX 2700 around July 4.........

2700 saved -> 2720 then boom 2790-2800

2800 saved

and now 2850/ATH is locked on......

NAZ 8K locked on (usual suspects)

and to think the SPX, Dow, and Russ were Red

in the morning and now at HOD with "No Remorse"

Must be more Tariff Talk, right.........

Wrong site lady liquidity drove a decade of one way market liquidity forces will win which from these levels will seem like a market crash...tick tock.....

there will always be liquidity from some source.  not a snowballs chance of a market decline while the fed "reduces the balance sheet".  that would be admission they caused the decline, NEVER will happen

btw, rising rates are bullish.  can't think of once in history of a market crash during rise rates, sure maybe after they top, but years, and years from that

Looks like i didn't miss much.  :mellow:

Was going to take a break but my phone was ringing off the hook on this last leg to 2850. 

Was eyeing this area but didn't think it would get it so fast.

I took a large short position here at 2842.50

I have stop above 2860.

Looking for a move down to 2790.

Trade safe.

post-1444-0-92370400-1532550693_thumb.jpg

there will always be liquidity from some source.  not a snowballs chance of a market decline while the fed "reduces the balance sheet".  that would be admission they caused the decline, NEVER will happen

btw, rising rates are bullish.  can't think of once in history of a market crash during rise rates, sure maybe after they top, but years, and years from that

Can not think of a period in history where what you just said made any sense....... :blink:

Archived