World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Watchful wriggling

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=AU%3AXAO&uf=

http://bigcharts.mar...com/default.asp

All Ords closed +0.4% with sectors ranging from IT +0.8% down to Gold -1.5%.

Over in Asia,  China -0.5%, Hong Kong -0.4%, Japan -0.1%, India currently flat.

A mixed start for UK/Europe: FTSE +0.3%, DAX -0.4%, CAC -0.5%.

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=UK%3AUKX&uf=

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=DX%3ADAX&uf=

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=FR%3APX1&uf=

http://bigcharts.mar...com/default.asp

Yesterday the Trump Regime announced that it is considering turning over the former US ambassador to Russia, and Putin critic Bill Browder, to the Russians for "questioning." US citizens whom they consider "enemies of the state" are now in their crosshairs. The US is becoming a very dangerous place for critics of Putin and his puppet Trump Regime.

Today the Ruling Party in Congress removed funding for states to harden election defenses against cyber attack and other forms of sabotage. The Putin puppet regime is in control of the Executive Branch and Congress. Constitutional checks and balances are dead. The Constitution is dead. The Regime's opposition is powerless to do anything to stop it.  

The United States is becoming an increasingly dangerous place for those who speak out. Journalists get killed and a week later Trump again calls the free press the "enemy of the people." It's a green light for more killing. The Regime keeps ratcheting up the lies and intimidation, and will continue to do so. The media and government officials are shut out from a meeting between Trump and his handler, Russian dictator Putin. The few remaining patriots within the Administration and Congress will be removed or marginalized. The fascists are slowly, insidiously taking over control of the US government, just as their Nazi forerunners did in democratic Germany in 1932-33, with just 37% electoral support. All it takes is a radical, vicious minority under a leader who will stop at nothing to take control. The US has that. 

It's time for critics of the Regime to leave or prepare to give their lives. The question is, leave to where? Canada is too close and eventually will be unable to offer sanctuary. Europe is better, but too weak and fragmented to stand up for long against the Russia/US axis with all its military might behind Putin's strategic design.  

I don't see a way out of this that does not involve increasing repression, danger, and chaos. The forces of evil are winning this round of history, and most of us probably won't live long enough to see the trend reversed. 

This is not a forum for arguing this.  We have come to a place in history where I am compelled to speak out. This is my considered opinion. Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. I remember the past. My ancestors and extended family were victims of it. It drove some to seek haven in the US. It's why I'm here. The rest of my family perished at the hands of the Nazis, and its vocal supporters as the majority stood as silent witnesses.    

It's time for every single one of us to make a choice and stand for it. If you support the Trump Regine, or just remain silent, then as I see it, you are part of the problem. "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."  

I've said my piece here. This is not the place for debate or even support. I would prefer to let this statement stand on its own and leave it at that. I'll have more to say day by day in my Twitter feed as always.     

There isn't a damn thing that can be done about it except to vote for people who are slightly better, on some stuff. 

If the stock market tanks significantly before the fall then the other party may very well get both houses of congress. If it doesn't then R's will almost surely maintain control.  That's when things get serious. Right now it is mostly just spectacle, intended to make you emotional.  

Don't let them control your emotions.

A stock market crash in 1929-33 led to full Nazi control in Germany and emergeny rule in the US with a 4 term presidency. Today a bull market could reinforce the current regime, while a crash could turn the tide against it. I don't know. It's really a wild card. The political outcome for the US seems likely to be negative in any case.

For now, I want to get back to focusing on  the market.  3 day cycle projection 2804 was hit. 

Archived