Sign in to follow this  
aussiebear

World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Apogee attrition

Rate this topic

ES followed its 24 hour cycle to high just before the open. It then turned lower as the SPX cash started at its high and follows its intraday cycles lower.  I mentioned last night that the low was due around noon.  To be specific, the idealized low would be at 12:20.  It could be either side of that by a half hour or so. Then the 2 day and 5-6 hour cycles are opposed for the rest of the day, with the 2 day cycle low due at 3:40.  

• Downvote 2

my charts show we go UP hard and FAST NOW

I'm watching the Dow here and the 50 dma.

Another close below the 50 would be a bad sign for the bull case.

ES followed its 24 hour cycle to high just before the open. It then turned lower as the SPX cash started at its high and follows its intraday cycles lower.  I mentioned last night that the low was due around noon.  To be specific, the idealized low would be at 12:20.  It could be either side of that by a half hour or so. Then the 2 day and 5-6 hour cycles are opposed for the rest of the day, with the 2 day cycle low due at 3:40.  

S&P have a date with 2725 first before any blast off.  A move above 2785 would turn this whole structure very bullish.

In other news earlier today millennials around the globe decided to unplug from the grid, tune out, toss out their electronics and go "all in" on organic farming. 16 billion dollar semiconductor company KLA Tencor responded by throwing itself off of the San Francisco Bay Bridge plummeting to its death.

post-3643-0-38125100-1529680173_thumb.png

In other news earlier today millennials around the globe decided to unplug from the grid, tune out, toss out their electronics and go "all in" on organic farming. 16 billion dollar semiconductor company KLA Tencor responded by throwing itself off of the San Francisco Bay Bridge plummeting to its death.

The semis all look very toppy on the daily.

The semis all look very toppy on the daily.

Really? Do you think we'll see some support between the lower bolenger band and the 50 DMA on $SOX? Or is this thing going all the way down?

post-3643-0-31566000-1529680787_thumb.png

Really? Do you think we'll see some support between the lower bolenger band and the 50 DMA on $SOX? Or is this thing going all the way down?

Tough to say but i can see another few more days of weakness before a bounce comes.  This might coincide with the 2725 number on S&P.

Tough to say but i can see another few more days of weakness before a bounce comes.  This might coincide with the 2725 number on S&P.

Thanks!

Added to ES shorts at 2764.

Trade safe.

Covered the 2764 position at 2761 for +3.  Just doing some position massaging..

Worked the prior short position up to 2760.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Who knew investing could be this simple? Just putt all your money into Morningstar and never look back!!!

Am I the only one who goes crazy when I see a chart like this?

post-3643-0-54212800-1529682240_thumb.png