Sign in to follow this  
aussiebear

World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Apogee attrition

Rate this topic

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=AU%3AXAO&uf=

http://bigcharts.mar...com/default.asp

All Ords pulled back a touch today, finishing -0.2%.  There was only a couple of up sectors, Financials +1% and Gold +0.5%.  On the downside, Energy -1.8%, IT/Telecomms -1.4% and Consumer Discretionary -1.2%.

Over in Asia, China +0.5%, Hong Kong +0.2%, Japan -0.8%, India currently +0.4%.

Upwardly mobile in UK/Europe: FTSE +0.6%, DAX +0.3%, CAC +0.6%.

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=UK%3AUKX&uf=

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=DX%3ADAX&uf=

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=FR%3APX1&uf=

http://bigcharts.mar...com/default.asp

Interactive Broker's NYSE OpenBook level 2 data feed is completely wrong again. Yesterday it had all sorts of incorrect quotes and today the same thing. Did they trip over an Ethernet cable or something? :) 

Interactive Broker's NYSE OpenBook level 2 data feed is completely wrong again. Yesterday it had all sorts of incorrect quotes and today the same thing. Did they trip over an Ethernet cable or something? :)

Did you reach out to them?

Yes, they have excellent support. I chatted with them yesterday and today but they haven't figured out what is up yet.Here's a screenshot I sent them from IB Mosiac's DepthTrader for Level 2 quotes. The quotes are for the stock CAT which is shown at the top of the screen with a bid/ask of 12.74x12.76. That matches my level 1 data feed with the main Mosaic screen and with at another broker. Note the bids from NYSE Openbook level 2 at the top at 15.95 bid and 9.50 ask. Very weird.

I love Interactive Brokers. I don't understand what is happening to their stock price IBKR. They are performing really well and you would thinking trading volume would be doing great this year. But the stock has been crashing from 80ish down to 66 and it's still dropping. Ouch! 

EDIT: Oh sorry the stock shown is GE not CAT.

post-3643-0-03948200-1529670606_thumb.png

Edited by sandy beach

Well, that's disappointing. But the ES 24 hour cycle has ideally peaked and is due to head down now. 

my charts show we go UP hard and FAST NOW

Dunno Mr. CandlestickIT, it just took another dump. Watching Semiconductors via SOXL/SOXS and they just got hammered again. Now down over 2% after a huge blowup yesterday. MU came out with incredibly strong numbers and guidance two days back in their conference call and they are getting nailed. Nobody wants KLAC, ICHR, BRKS, AMAT, etc. dispite record earnings.

And dropping more...

And this company is growing like crazy and the only player having successful yields on the latest technologies so far.

Fundamentals matter - not!

post-3643-0-86294800-1529679024_thumb.png