The Bachelorette

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
?The MS upgrade dojied XLNX yesterday. ?Volume today was extremely low. ?Moel semiconductor upgrade was today. ?They "believe valuation is ?reasonable." :lol: ? (see CBS marketslush article below) They have probably corraled most of the sheeple into the gulch and will hopefully pull out the gatling guns tomorrow. ?

It's unanamous, XLNX is most definately a

strong buy

If you think that's good, here's a STRONG STRONG BYE

i could have dreamt that 32T up, but.....it sort of seems familiar. i think it was everything - fed, states, municipal, consumer, etc. good god.

was just reading an old hamilton article on gold delta hedging (or lack thereof) by them big banks....also LTCM & the gag order, etc. does anyone know to what extent these rumored shorts may have been unwound?

Does anystoolie know the aporx. debt in $ in this country? I mean everything, Gooberment and private.

I thought it was something like 4 trillion but, i don't know.

Your help is appreciated.

Would this help:

http://mwhodges.home.att.net/nat-debt/debt-nat.htm

____

SUMMARY PAGE

America's Total Debt Report

$ 32 Trillion - - and soaring

- household, business, financial and government sectors -

by Michael Hodges - email

updated Sept. 2002

- a chapter of the Grandfather Economic Reports -

thanks End & LOU. End, since you asked, i was flat today since i hold crazy shit like SPX puts 100-200 pts out of the money (which might explain my question). been making some bold bets in the Maximum Acceleration account since mid-january.

nice pitch doc, the hook is stuck in my mouth. i think it was the image of the MP&C cover that did it. while i'm at it, which is the best livermore book?

I thought Reminicieses of a Stock Operator was good. It was written in 1923 and you could place it in 1999 and you wouldn't need to change the story at all. Available in Doc's book store.

Attention Elliot Wavers

Something has been nagging at me while working with a chart I created recently showing the 5-6 month and 10-12 month cycles. You know just one of those vague things. Last night I was listening to Neely and he was showing his Elliot Wave charts. My eye caught on his controversial X-Wave.

Something clicked. My chart flashed through my mind. Many of you have probably noticed this already but I had not heard it discussed so it was news to me. In the area were he has his X-Wave, October 2001 through July 2002, the two cycles formed an "X". See chart below.

I don't do E-Waves and I certainly am not qualified to discuss the rules of wave counting. What I am trying to show is a cyclical representation of a chart pattern. Seems to me that for Elliot Wavers, whether they like X-Waves or not, and for other chart pattern recognition stoolies this could be a valuable tool when this pattern is encountered.

post-2-1045746846.png

pg1.ht2.gif

Interview with Ike on AegeanCapital

Does anystoolie know the aporx. debt in $ in this country? I mean everything, Gooberment and private.

I thought it was something like 4 trillion but, i don't know.

Your help is appreciated.

thought i remembered hyper throwing around a $32T figure.

Fokker, your figure is just the direct debt, Hyper's figure includes unfunded medicare and social non-security. I posted a link sometime back (can't find it now of course) from the gooberment on the federal balance sheet at fye 2001 and I recall that Hyper was close.

Throw the public debt on top and it's an unimaginable amount of money. All pyramided.

What a mess...

The most amazing book is a short one called Confusione de Confusiones sold in a paperback package with Mackay's Extraordinary Poopular Delusions and the Crowds of Mad People Who Got Ripped Off by a Stock Borker. Confusione is a story of the Dutch stock market in the 1600's.

The more things change, the more they remain the same.

Archived