World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Magnanimous melee

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=AU%3AXAO&uf=

http://bigcharts.mar...com/default.asp

Aussie stocks lost a little height as the day progressed.  All Ords closed +0.2% with Energy +2.4% out in front followed by Miners +1.2%.  Telecomms -2% came down the the most with IT next, -1.6%.

Over in Asia, China +0.5%, Hong Kong +0.9%, Japan +0.4%, India -0.1%.

UK/Europe: FTSE -0.1%, DAX +0.6%,  CAC +0.1%.

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=UK%3AUKX&uf=

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=DX%3ADAX&uf=

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=FR%3APX1&uf=

http://bigcharts.mar...com/default.asp

THE LONG SLOW CAPITAL BURN

Buy Swisis ten year bonds and give 5% of your capital away over the ten year period..

Just owning bonds is giving away your money!!!!

Without higher rates????.

Bonds are trading below the "Capital Neutrality " level.

Prices need to fall further.

Let‘s face it: None of Dow, SnP or NDX ever closed below the 200 in 2018, yet folks were foaming at the mouth bearish. Why? Because short term bills rise like berserk since early 16? Yes they do, but look were the major indeces were in early 16 and where they are now and espacially where they were at the end of 17.

Yes it is somewhat sick, but isnt market history full of sick events/times/ocassions? The 80s/90s tech bubble was completely insane for example, yet it lasted much longer than anyone thought.

Haven‘t we said in the past that our final arbiter is price? So why didn‘t we stick to that? Price never gave the go to feriously bearish in 2018. it said:“Caution!“ it didn‘t say:“Sell everything, right here right now“.

I've been prepared for it. A resolution to the upside. Not expecting or not expecting. Just prepared. 

I believe Lee's liquidity analyses but think it possible there are possibly larger sources of liquidity for the markets and even corruption in some forms of fake money creating demand. Tin foil hat stuff.  

I had hopped the markets and corporations would say enough is enough and so not substantiate the fascists. 

I've been prepared for it. A resolution to the upside. Not expecting or not expecting. Just prepared. 

I believe Lee's liquidity analyses but think it possible there are possibly larger sources of liquidity for the markets and even corruption in some forms of fake money creating demand. Tin foil hat stuff.  

I had hopped the markets and corporations would say enough is enough and so not substantiate the fascists. 

Funny you mention this Jorma and mes been formulating along these lines.

Crazy to think but very plausible I think the US stock market has been deemed a National Security Risk.

I have a strong sense that there is an unlimited fund setup that for National Security concerns is hidden from the public.

This fund is used by a network of banks covert to absorb/buy Stock index and short volatility at critical Market moments.

Doc's analysis is spot on and *if* we do not turn hard to the downside on the avalanche of supply over the next several months time frame then the markets are fixed (hard to believe :) )  and not sure there is any event that would or could trigger a true Bear.

Valid arguments Jorma. Doc‘s makes perfect sense, but i‘m simply not sure if it is possible to consider every source there possibly is. It would be just to easy to check the Fed‘s or Treasuries website, pull sone data and than make a forecast of comming price action in stocks, which would always be correct.

I‘m sure that those quick and large drops are engineered at will. We got them for example in 11, 14, 16 and this year. Every time all momentum players get kicked out. Basically every trader is a momentum player, cause finally every trading system is based on price monentum. So all those systems get effed up. The goal seems to be to reward only buy and holders. As if the powers that be would say:“This is our playground not yours!“ They simply don‘t wanna habe market timers on their turf.

Archived