World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Ransacked rainbows

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how many bears continue to miss this rally wasting time shorting?

they always have a million reasons for wanting to short, but they never work.

just get long and go for the ride until 2019

so what if they treasury borrows more $?

so what if the fed drains a few billion a month? yawn

they have sooo many places to get $.  just remember that chart from yesterday, Dow 155,000 by 2042

how many bears continue to miss this rally wasting time shorting?

they always have a million reasons for wanting to short, but they never work.

just get long and go for the ride until 2019

so what if they treasury borrows more $?

so what if the fed drains a few billion a month? yawn

they have sooo many places to get $.  just remember that chart from yesterday, Dow 155,000 by 2042

You might be right...and yet...you might be wrong OR if it trade sideways you might be right and wrong.

We'll see what tomorrow brings. 

I still remember that winter of 1999.

Everything seem fresh in my head even after 20 years.

The nasd climbed relentlessly.  Day after day.  Night after night. 

The financial news would reward any company that would attached themselves to DOTCOM.  Prices would go up 10-20% daily.  It was wild.

I made a lot of money during that stretch.  It was easy JUST LIKE Today.  TOO EASY.  The parallel between then and now is incredible.  Instead of DOTCOM..you have BLOCKCHAIN.

When a lemonade company changed it's name to "Blockchain" and it rockets 200-300% out of no where, you have a situation where everyone is on one side of the boat. 

History might not repeat, but it certainly will rhyme.

I'm going to continue to take some light sniff at this on the short side and see.  I think this market got a date with lady red real soon.

I still remember that winter of 1999.

Everything seem fresh in my head even after 20 years.

The nasd climbed relentlessly.  Day after day.  Night after night. 

The financial news would reward any company that would attached themselves to DOTCOM.  Prices would go up 10-20% daily.  It was wild.

I made a lot of money during that stretch.  It was easy JUST LIKE Today.  TOO EASY.  The parallel between then and now is incredible.  Instead of DOTCOM..you have BLOCKCHAIN.

When a lemonade company changed it's name to "Blockchain" and it rockets 200-300% out of no where, you have a situation where everyone is on one side of the boat. 

History might not repeat, but it certainly will rhyme.

I'm going to continue to take some light sniff at this on the short side and see.  I think this market got a date with lady red real soon.

So maybe we do get 2800-3000 in the climax.......Added to UVXY after hours @8.67 average down to @12.00.....Not great but need to hedge more heavily as we get to the mountain top......

Archived