Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

We Made It Through Yet Another Week

I just read latest EWI, ain't no way we're going back to the neckline one more time. We did on Monday and it was quickly rejected.

That was it. It's over.

It's all one big massive "mud-slide" down the bowl from here. Trust me.

To the board. Does anyone use Gann charts for trading? Can you recommend a good book on the subject.

Thanks,

Ormsby :rolleyes:

Doc

Is there one page where all the wave files are located. These classics you are using are just too good not to be able to find them for our use on IDS.

It continualy amazes me  that so many folks think we can just print and inflate out of the aftereffects of the bubble.   THey seem to be saying that regardless of how irresponible the actions of a central body are, they can always be rectified thru futher central planning.

In W's case, he probably only cares about reinflating long enough to get reelected.

It continualy amazes me that so many folks think we can just print and inflate out of the aftereffects of the bubble. THey seem to be saying that regardless of how irresponible the actions of a central body are, they can always be rectified thru futher central planning.

What makes you think "folks" are buying?

I don't know anyone buying? Joe six pack ain't buying.

Mark will tell you who's buying. Doc too.

We're hangin' around up here too long. This 8 day cycle up phase could be pesky for a few days. Unless of course they take a last minute dump here. That would be cool.

bb's the Gann expert. And he ain't talkin! :cry:

doc, there have been no violent market moves during regular hours today, not one whoopsaw. expect one or two now to burn the trailing stops then the stops and the shorts?

To the board. Does anyone use Gann charts for trading? Can you recommend a good book on the subject.

Thanks,

Ormsby :rolleyes:

Clif Droke has a book on Gan (as well as other TA books). I haven't read my copy yet, so I can't give an opinion.

www.clifdroke.com