We Made It Through Yet Another Week

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking of dead pigs...and for those of us who re-shorted too soon today and need a little humor right about now...

Bill Clinton and his driver were cruising along a country road one night when all of a sudden they hit a pig, killing it instantly.

Bill told his driver to go up to the farm house and explain to the owner what had happened.

About 1 hour later Bill sees his driver staggering back to the car with a bottle of wine in one hand, a cigar in the other and his clothes all ripped and torn.

"What happened to you?", asked Bill.

"Well, the farmer gave me the wine, his wife gave me the cigar and his 19 year old daughter made mad passionate love to me."

"My God, what did you tell them?", asked Clinton.

The driver replies, "I'm Bill Clinton's driver, and I just killed the pig."

Rockhead you are reading my mind. I just put a sell stop on my dong qqq at Resitance Level 1 ...26.76, I do not want it over the weekend..... if it starts to slip, I will cancel order and just sell it... I will be flat and not looking to enter short, I do not have much guts for plays after 3:00 est.

if you are using datek/ameritrade, and have nasd levII access, you can now use it for level II quotes on listed stocks too. free.

Good! About time. Schwab has THE best Level II screen.....you can see the entire ISLD and REDI books in the level II shot. I like that! But, closed my Schwab account other week. Still using Tradestation with Datek/Ameritrade conversion account occassionally....when more than 1000 share purchased per trade (for all low priced stocks).

It continualy amazes me that so many folks think we can just print and inflate out of the aftereffects of the bubble. THey seem to be saying that regardless of how irresponible the actions of a central body are, they can always be rectified thru futher central planning.

Rockhead you are reading my mind. I just put a sell stop on my dong qqq at Resitance Level 1 ...26.76, I do not want it over the weekend..... if it starts to slip, I will cancel order and just sell it... I will be flat and not looking to enter short, I do not have much guts for plays after 3:00 est.

26.76 to 26.80 stop area. Using 26.80 on my part for my 26.66 QQQ short!.

Archived